|Credentials: Coming soon...|
- Telehealth -E-Sessions (Minnesota)
· Depression · Mood Disorders ·Trauma and PTSD
· Issues · ADHD ·Anger Management
· Behavioral Issues ·Bipolar Disorder ·Borderline Personality · Child or Adolescent ·Codependency ·Coping Skills · Divorce · Dual Diagnosis ·Emotional Disturbance· Family Conflict ·Grief · Oppositional Defiance ·Parenting ·Peer Relationships · School Issues ·Self Esteem · Self-Harming ·Sexual Abuse ·Stress ·Women's Issues ·Mental Health ·Personality Disorders
|Types of Therapy||Modality||Client Population|
|· Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
· Culturally Sensitive
· Dialectical (DBT)
· Family / Marital
· Motivational Interviewing
|· Medica · Medicaid · Optum · TriWest · UCare · UnitedHealthcare ·Blue Cross Blue Shield|
Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
We can either make ourselves miserable or empowered. The amount of work is the same. Through kindness and unconditional positive regard, I help my clients become the person they want to be. I bring a nonjudgmental, collaborative, and creative approach to talk therapy for those who are struggling with emotional, anxiety, depressive, trauma, or relational issues. I view psychotherapy as a personal journey of self discovery and self acceptance, where the therapist joins this process as a passenger, guiding the client towards understanding and love.
What inspired you to pursue your profession?
Where do you see yourself in the future?
Notice to Consumer:
We have the highest standard for our clinicians and staff here at Plum Behavioral Health. It is our hope and expectation that you will be satisfied with the treatment that you receive from us. If problems should arise, we will try to correct them; Plum Behavioral Health is committed to finding solutions to any of the difficulties or concerns that you may encounter during the course of your services with us.
We encourage you to talk about any problems with your clinician or their supervisor. If you feel your concerns cannot be resolved with your current clinician, you may request for a change of clinician or location at any time. If you are dissatisfied with services you are receiving or have received, you have the following options to try and find a resolution.
Tell your therapist what it is you want, and they will provide you with the necessary forms.
- Call 877-758-6328 and dial the extension for the office where you are currently receiving services or the office where you want to be seen and ask the secretary to send you a “Clinician Change Request form”. They will send it to you through your client portal. If you would prefer that it be mailed to you, please specify that you would like it sent to your address. If you want to see a particular clinician, please indicate them on the change form.
- Email [email protected] and request a “Clinician Change Request Form”, it will be sent to your client portal. Please complete the form and then submit it.
The Change of Clinician form will then be reviewed by the supervisor or clinical director, and/or branch manager, they will make every effort to address your concerns or complaints. Plum Behavioral Health then decides on the appropriate steps to take in order to address your concerns or grievances.
They will decide on the appropriate outcome and submit the form and the decided outcome to Plum’s Quality Improvement department. The form may be sent electronically via inter-office or through email.
If for some reason we unable make your request, we will provide an explanation of the denial or amendment to you in writing. If, in the course of this process, you believe that you have not treated with dignity and respect or if you believe that we have not done our best to meet your needs, we encourage you to reach out to our Chief Operations Officer at 877-758-6328 ext. 700. We truly hope that you will give us an opportunity to correct any deficits you may have experienced with our system.