|Credentials: I have a bachelor’s and master’s degree in social work from the College of St. Scholastica. I have experience working with individuals diagnosed with serious and persistent mental illness. In college I focused on the needs of older adults and I enjoy working with this age group|
- Telehealth -E-Sessions (Minnesota)
- 208 Fire Monument Road Hinckley, MN 55037
- 205 West 2nd Street, Suite 150 Duluth, MN 55802
· Depression · Mood Disorders ·Trauma and PTSD · Issues · ADHD ·Anger Management · Behavioral Issues ·Bipolar Disorder ·Borderline Personality · Child or Adolescent ·Codependency ·Coping Skills · Divorce · Dual Diagnosis ·Emotional Disturbance · Family Conflict ·Grief · Oppositional Defiance ·Parenting ·Peer Relationships · School Issues ·Self Esteem · Self-Harming ·Sexual Abuse ·Stress ·Women's Issues ·Mental Health ·Personality Disorders
|Types of Therapy||Modality||Client Population|
|· Christian Counseling |
· Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
· Culturally Sensitive
· Dialectical (DBT)
· Family / Marital
· Motivational Interviewing
· Trauma Focused
|· Individuals · Family · Group||· Adolescents · Adult · Couples · Families|
|Accepted Insurance Plans|
|· Medical Assistance (Medicaid) · Prepaid Medical Assistance Program (PMAP) · Optum (PMAP) · UCare (PMAP) · UnitedHealthcare (PMAP) ·Blue Cross Blue Shield (PMAP) · Anthem (PMAP) · HealthPartners (PMAP) · Medica (PMAP)|
Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
I am very passionate about working with people and helping them gain insight into themselves in order to have greater independence. I am a strong believer in collaborating with people to brainstorm how to improve their functioning and lives. I love this field and feel very privileged to do this work.
What inspired you to pursue your profession?
Where do you see yourself in the future?