|Credentials: I graduated in 2002 from University of North Dakota with a bachelor’s in Social Work and an emphasis on substance related disorders. In 2010, I graduated from UND with a Masters degree in Social Work. I have extensive training in the area of trauma impacts and I am a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional. In addition to being part of the Plum Behavioral Health team, I also practice as a teletherapist in several other capacities. It has been so exciting to be part of the ever-growing world of telehealth over the past three years of my career! I really appreciate the ability to serve clients who may be experiencing transportation or provider barriers, meet their goals from the comfort of their own home.|
- Telehealth -E-Sessions (Minnesota)
· Depression · Mood Disorders ·Trauma and PTSD
· Issues · ADHD ·Anger Management
· Behavioral Issues ·Bipolar Disorder ·Borderline Personality
· Child or Adolescent ·Codependency ·Coping Skills
· Divorce · Dual Diagnosis ·Emotional Disturbance· Family Conflict ·Grief · Oppositional Defiance ·Parenting ·Peer Relationships · School Issues ·Self Esteem · Self-Harming ·Sexual Abuse ·Stress ·Women's Issues ·Mental Health ·Personality Disorders
|Types of Therapy||Modality||Client Population|
|· Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
· Culturally Sensitive · Dialectical (DBT) · Family / Marital · Motivational Interviewing · Person-Centered · Teletherapy · Trauma Focused
|· Individuals · Family||· Children · Adolescents · Adult · Couples · Families|
|· Medica · Medicaid · Optum · UCare · · UnitedHealthcare ·Blue Cross Blue Shield|
Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
I am dedicated to providing services that are evidence based, ethical, and person centered. For the past 16 years, I have worked with children, adults, and families in a number of capacities including community based, school based, and virtual settings. Today, I primarily work with adolescents and adults in the areas of grief and trauma as well as adjustment difficulties, symptom management, and life stressors.
What inspired you to pursue your profession?
Where do you see yourself in the future?