Office Safety Precautions Currently in Effect
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus, while allowing us to open for in-person services.
- We ask that clients practice appropriate physical distancing in the waiting room and in therapy rooms.
- Our providers maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counters.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Payments are taken online to minimize commonly touched credit card pads, pens and other items and areas.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.